Update added by user Feb 15, 2013
haagen Dazs is what was originally typed in the company title, however I checked my review, and has mysteriously been changed to ?aagen ?azs under company name. 'Interesting' (in a Spock speculating voice)
Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2013
it has soybean oil in it now, effing disgusting, if i wanted soy in my ice cream i would pour soy sauce on top of it.BTW trying to save money by using fillers is just an excuse to being greedy company money hoarders, is already super expensive to buy, and now is super cheap *** ingredients to try and mask as an indulgent experience, we are all being ripped off.
making my own ice-cream at home, minus the soy ***.
In conclusion, I would be happy becoming a dedicated customer to Haagen Dazs should they remove the Soy bean oil from their ice-cream, but for now, I haven't eaten any since August 2012 when I would buy one once a week.On a plus side, I did lose some weight as a bonus cutting it out of my diet.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "I just left the store located in King of Prussia for the second time this evening 8/25/2016!! I purchased chicken from the store. Once arriving home my wife and I..."
- "I bought a pair of Harley Davidson Boots, Model Number 93043, and after wearing them about a dozen times, the zipper has separated from the boot. The zipper still goes..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."